Last updated: Wednesday, 1st November 2023
Next review: Wednesday, 4th November 2026
Jolly Roger Adventure Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://jollyrogerplay.com or https://members.jollyrogerplay.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- What data we collect?
- Usage data
- How we collect your data?
- How we will use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Legal Requests
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data we collect?
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and Last name
- Address, State, Province, Postal code, City
- Email address
- Phone number
- Birthday child’s first and last name (party booking only)
- Birthday child’s age (party booking only)
- Ofsted registration information (childminders only)
- Childminder insurance information (childminders only)
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How we collect your data?
You directly provide our company most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Registering online for a childminder discount profile
- Making a party booking online by the links provided
- Making a party booking offline by phone or in person
- Booking tickets for an event online by the links provided
- Booking tickets for an event offline by phone or in person
- Sending an online form using the contact form provided
Our company may also receive data from the following sources:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/
- Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/
- Indeed – https://www.indeed.co.uk/
- Jotform – https://eu.jotform.com/
- Serviceform – https://serviceform.com/
How we use your data?
Our company collects data so we can:
- To provide and maintain the our services, including managing and view party bookings, registering and verifying a childminders identity, making and receiving email requests.
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Our company will also share your data with:
- Serviceform – https://serviceform.com This is only if you are making a party booking or booking tickets for an event hosted by us.
When our company processes your booking, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
How we store your data?
Our company securely stores your data on web servers provided by godaddy and managed in house by us. We also have an SSL certificate provided by Cloudflare which Encrypts end-to-end, and requires a trusted CA or Cloudflare Origin CA certificate on the server.
Our company will keep the following:
- Party booking data for 18 months after the date of the party.
- Ticketed events data for 18 months after the date of event.
- Childminder upload data (Ofsted & Insurance data) for 12 months from date of upload.
- Childminder profile data for 24 months, should the data be updated by you “the childminder” the 24 month period resets.
Once the listed time period has expired we will delete your data from our servers and Serviceform servers where applicable.
Legal Requests for your data
Jolly Roger Adventure Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Jolly Roger Adventure Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Jolly Roger Adventure Ltd.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Jolly Roger Adventure Ltd. or the general public
- To protect against legal liability
Our company may send you information about relevant product or service that may be of interest to you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing information, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please email [email protected] and request removal from the mailing list, or click the applicable links in the marketing emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe inaccurate. You also have the right to request that our company complete any information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request our company restrict the processing of your personnel data, under certain conditions.
The right to object processing – You have the right to object our company processing of your personnel data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request our company transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Preferences to remember your choices while using our website
- To inform you of cookies notice
- Analytical cookies
- Security cookies
What types of cookies do we use?
- Cloudflare Cookies
- Google analytics Cookies
- Preference Cookies
- Local Storage Cookies
- Session Storage Cookies
How to manage cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +44 1793 522 044
Write to us: Jolly Roger Adventure Ltd.
SN3 3JE, UK
How to contact appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.